About The Northeast MS Animal Welfare Coalition
The Northeast MS Animal Welfare Coalition was formed in October 2020. The Northeast MS Animal Welfare Coalition was created to foster collaborative efforts in the community to promote responsible pet ownership and to increase the save rate of companion animals in our communities.
Coalition rescues and humane society’s are devoted pet and animal welfare leaders that are aligned with the common goal of increasing life saving efforts in Northeast MS and elevating the standard of living for dogs and cats to that of vital and valued family members. Members of the coalition strive to raise the standard of pet ethics, welfare, policies, and behavior to increase the quality of life of pet owners and pets.
list of rescues and shelters that are members of our coalition that may be in need of fosters
- Jericho Rescued Furbabies (Baldwyn, MS)
- Yellow Rabbit Rescue (Ashland, MS)
- Rescue the Perishing (Pontotoc, MS)
- Loving Mutts (Pontotoc, MS)
- Second Chances Animal Rescue (Pontotoc, MS)
- Union County Humane Society (New Albany, MS)
- Corinth-Alcorn Humane Society (Corinth, MS)
- Amory Humane Society (Amory, MS)
- Helping Paws Rescue (Amory, MS)
- Tupelo Lee Humane Society (Tupelo, MS)